We understand that sometimes plans change, and you may need to cancel or reschedule your appointment with us at Marina Lifestyle Medicine and Holistic Aesthetics. To provide the best possible service to all of our clients, we have established the following cancellation policy:
- We require a minimum of 24 hours’ notice for all cancellations or rescheduling of appointments. Any cancellations or rescheduling made less than 24 hours in advance will result in a charge of $50.
- For any package or series of treatments purchased, we do not offer returns for purchased goods or services. However, we do allow for the exchange of unused treatments for other goods or services of equal or lesser value.
- If you have purchased a package or series of treatments at a discounted rate, and you choose to cancel any remaining treatments, the refund amount will be calculated by subtracting the amount of full price treatments received from the total package price. The remainder will be refunded to you in the form of spa credit only.
- Late arrivals will result in a shortened appointment time to ensure that we stay on schedule for our next client. We ask that you arrive at least 10 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment time to ensure that you receive your full treatment.
- In the event that you need to cancel your appointment due to unforeseen circumstances, such as illness or emergency, we will work with you to reschedule your appointment at a later time.
We appreciate your understanding and cooperation with our cancellation policy. Our goal is to provide exceptional service to all of our clients, and your cooperation helps us to achieve that goal.