Prioritize Your Confidence
How you see yourself is important. It is the foundation of your happiness. Reveal your inner beauty with our bespoke, concierge holistic aesthetic treatments.
Invest in your confidence. Confidence is not a luxury, but a requirement.
Our wrinkle relaxers are all FDA-approved injectables that smooths fine lines and wrinkles. Our team expertly studies your medical history, aesthetic goals, and facial movements to recommend which relaxer is best suited for you. Relaxers are outpatient treatments with minimal and temporary side effects. Our relaxers are all made from synthetic botulinum toxin type A, not animal derived, and work by relaxing the muscles causing wrinkles. Different relaxers work better for different patients and their goals, so it is important to schedule a new patient consultation to tailor your aesthetic treatment plan.
Marina is trained in advanced injection techniques for wrinkle relaxers that can address lower face wrinkles, tight jaw muscles (TMJ), face slimming techniques, hyperhidrosis (excess sweating in one or multiple areas of the body) and neck lines.
- Smooths lines in the forehead, between the eyebrows, and in the crow’s feet area.
- Treatments can last for at least three months, but results vary from patient to patient.
- Treats frown lines between the eyes, crow’s feet, and forehead lines.
- Dysport contains smaller molecules than Botox, leading to faster results. Facial changes may appear in three days versus Botox’s average of seven.
- Useful for larger treatment areas.
- Most effective in treating frown lines. Depending on your individual body makeup one product may work better than another.
- Includes no additives, resulting in less risk of your body forming resistant antibodies.
- Initial results within the first three to four days following treatment. Xeomin lasts about as long as the other wrinkle relaxers do.
- Treats crow’s feet, between the eyes and forehead lines.
- Initial results within the first couple of days and lasts about the same amount of time as the other relaxers.
Dermal, or soft tissue, fillers are injected beneath the surface of the skin to add volume, fullness or smooth out wrinkles. We offer JUVÉDERM® and Restylane®, both FDA approved with hyaluronic acid as the active ingredient. The hyaluronic acid contained in these fillers are synthesized by bacteria and not extracted from animals, making it hypoallergenic and unlikely to cause allergic reaction. Produced by our body naturally, hyaluronic acid is a large sugar molecule found in high quantities in our skin, eyes and connective tissue. It helps our skin’s youthful flexibility, texture and resilience because of the high amount of water it contains. In fact, it can retain nearly 1000 times its weight in water.
In addition to plump hydration, it facilitates new cell growth, tissue repair, anti-inflammation, rejuvenation, tightness and volume, making it the perfect foundation for our dermal fillers.
You will see immediate results, but the full effects settle in about two or three days. The treatments are quick and require minimal side effects or downtime. The treatments last from six months to two years and vary by patient and product.
You may be asking yourself, which is better for me? JUVÉDERM® or Restylane®? The answer lies in a consultation. Everyone’s goals and bodies are different. Schedule a consultation today to learn more.
- Restylane® – Facial wrinkles and folds
- Restylane® Defyne – Deep smile and laugh lines
- Restylane® Refyne – Moderate smile and laugh lines
- Restylane® Lyft – For lifted cheeks, hands and smoothed wrinkles
- Restylane® Kysse – The first lip filler designed with XpresHAn Technology™ for flexible movement and natural-looking volume proven to last for up to one year. Enhance texture and color of the lips while maintaining a full range of expressions.
- JUVÉDERM VOLUMA® XC – deep injection in the cheek area to correct age-related volume loss
- JUVÉDERM VOLLURE™ XC – moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds
- JUVÉDERM® XC – moderate to severe facial wrinkles and folds
- JUVÉDERM® Ultra XC – lip augmentation, correction of perioral areas, and other areas for mild to moderate folds
- JUVÉDERM VOLBELLA® XC – lip augmentation and for correction of perioral lines
Considered “liquid facelifts,” collagen stimulators are injected deep into the skin to stimulate the body’s own collagen production. Marina’s patients love this treatment because it produces natural looking results that are long lasting and incredibly discreet.
Sculptra® Aesthetic helps stimulate your skin’s natural collagen production and works subtly, gradually over time for a more youthful-looking appearance.
- Poly-L-lactic Acid
- Restores and corrects the signs of facial fat loss by replacing volume
- For most patients, requires two to three treatments
- Effects seen immediately; however, true results will be seen in the following two to three months as the body’s collagen production increases
- Results last up to three years
KYBELLA® is the only FDA-approved injectable treatment that destroys fat cells in the treatment area under the chin to improve your profile. KYBELLA® can treat your double chin (or submental fat). For the ideal candidate, KYBELLA® delivers non-surgical face contouring and improvement in jawline appearance.
Kybella may not be for everyone, but it’s best to schedule a consultation with us if the treatment is right for you.
If you have stretch marks, uneven skin tone or texture, large pores and acne scars, microneedling may just be for you! It can be gentle or more invasive depending on your needs. Using a Collagen P.I.N., small needles prick the skin, generating new collagen and skin tissue for smoother, firmer, more toned skin.
- Used to treat various scars, age spots, wrinkles, reduced skin elasticity and large pores
- Minimally invasive. Depending on penetration and choosen depth, you could have two to five days of downtime.
- Most people see improvement after the first session. However, a series of 3-5 sessions is recommended to provide the best results.
- Not suitable for people with open wounds, cuts or abrasions, have active skin infections, have certain types of acne medication, that are pregnant, or are taking blood thinners like Coumadin or Plavix.
VI Peel® is suitable for all skin types. Improves the tone, texture, and clarity of your skin and provides anti-aging benefits through tightening skin, smoothing texture, and brightening tone. Specifically formulated to rejuvenate and help prevent future damage to the skin. A great first-time peel for all age groups who want fresh, healthy, radiant skin. VI Peel® are medium depth, medical grade peels formulated to combat multiple skin concerns. It’s the most recommended brand by aestheticians and health care providers because of its specific formula that no other peel offers. VI Peel® active ingredients are Trichloroacetic acid (TCA), Retinoic acid (Vitamin A), Salicylic acid, Phenol and L-Ascorbic acid (Vitamin C). Each VI Peel® is formulated with a proprietary blend of acids with different strengths and other ingredients.
- VI Peel® (The Original)
- Sensitive Skin
- Early Signs of Aging (Ages 20+)
- Rough Texture
- Keratosis Pilaris
- VI Peel® ADVANCED
- For Skin Concerns
- Aging Skin (Ages 40+)
- Fine Lines
- Loss of Elasticity
- VI Peel® PRECISION PLUS
- UV Induced Pigmentation
- Sun Damage
- Post-Inflammatory Hyperpigmentation
- VI Peel® PURIFY
- Active Acne
- Breakout-Prone Skin
- Oily and Congested Skin
- Teen Acne
- VI Peel® PURIFY WITH PRECISION PLUS
- Excessive Oil
- Acne with Hyperpigmentation
- Acne Scarring
- Adult Acne
Our SkinMedica® peels can help your complexion appear more uniform and renewed—diminishing the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and roughness.
- Vitalize Peel®
- Appropriate for mild skin imperfections
- Helps provide vibrant, radiant looking skin with minimal downtime
- Noticeable results after just one peel, compelling results after three to six peels
- Rejuvenize Peel™
- Appropriate for moderate to severe skin imperfections
- Smooth the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- See noticeable improvement after just one peel and compelling results after three to six peels
The DiamondGlow™ device is a general dermabrasion device that gently removes the top layer of skin and delivers topical cosmetic serums onto the skin.
Over the years sun exposure and the wear and tear of everyday living may have resulted in the visible signs of aging such as sun spots, fine lines, and loss of your natural healthy glow. HALO™️ Laser uses laser technology to eliminate years of damage. The laser triggers your body’s natural healing response revealing the luminous glow you had when you were younger.
What it treats:
- Wrinkles and fine lines
- Sun damage and skin discoloration
- Acne scars
- Visible Signs of aging
- Pigmented lesions
- Enlarged pores
- Loss of collagen
- Skin creepiness
Areas of treatment:
- Above knees
BroadBand Light (BBL) now with High Energy Rapid Output HERO, can quickly deliver Forever results anywhere on the body! BBL™ Hero by Sciton improves pigment, redness, and overall skin quality.
What it treats:
- Age spots
- Dermal revitalization
- Unwanted hair
As we age, skin loses its youthful firmness and cushion. Especially around the jawline and neck, it can add years to your appearance. And while no one escapes the forces of aging and gravity, SkinTyte can defend against them. SkinTyte™ is the safest, most effective, and fastest way to tighten loose skin.
Areas of treatment: